giovedì 26 novembre 2020

Albeit

LISTEN TO - ASCOLTA

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Holy nature, tell me what 
can I find to go beyond 
this night that seems so long 
that sometimes I feel I’m lost 
 
Holy nature, tell me now 
speak to me or I’ll be out 
in the desert that I’ve found 
I’m alone albeit in the crowd 
 
What you need 
is to come back 
to when you were 
a better man 
 
Maybe it was 
the loneliness 
or the magic 
in your hands 
 
This disruption in the sound 
of the universe so loud 
means that it has been allowed 
to forget the holy house 
 
While we all have to learn 
by rote the sacred words 
to repeat them in the world 
albeit it is going to fall 
 
Hideously 
your good friends 
are disappeared 
in dark lands 
 
Don’t look for 
the revenge 
be a free man 
without fence 
 
11th November 2020

1 commento:

Daniel ha detto...

Sebbene

Natura santa dimmi cosa
posso trovare per andare oltre
questa notte sembra così lunga
che a volte mi sento perso

Natura santa dimmelo adesso
parlami o sarò fuori
nel deserto che ho trovato
sono solo anche se in mezzo alla folla

Quello di cui hai bisogno
è tornare
a quando eri
un uomo migliore

Forse era
la solitudine
o la magia
nelle tue mani

Questa interruzione del suono
dell'universo così forte
significa che è stato consentito
di dimenticare la santa casa

Mentre tutti dobbiamo imparare
a memoria le parole sacre
per ripeterle nel mondo
anche se sta per cadere

Orribilmente
i tuoi buoni amici
sono scomparsi
in terre oscure

Son cercare
la vendetta
sii un uomo libero
senza recinzione