mercoledì 19 agosto 2026

Give some of my beauty back

 

LISTEN TO - ASCOLTA














My birthday today 
it’s difficult to celebrate 
‘cause I have no more the strength and the faith 

So I am full of pain 
I walk along the way 
to reach the woods as in the last decades 

I have only one request 
and this birthday is a bet 
give some of my beauty back 
and I will be a better man 

Maybe a silly request 
but I am becoming mad 
give some of my beauty back 
and I will become a man

1 commento:

Daniel ha detto...

Ridammi un po' della mia bellezza

È il mio compleanno oggi
è difficile festeggiare
perché non ho più la forza e la fede
Così sono pieno di dolore
cammino lungo la strada
per raggiungere il bosco, come negli ultimi decenni
Ho una sola richiesta
e questo compleanno è una scommessa
ridammi un po' della mia bellezza
e sarò un uomo migliore
Forse è una richiesta sciocca
ma sto diventando pazzo
ridammi un po' della mia bellezza
e diventerò un uomo.