martedì 22 settembre 2026

As a silver plate comes the autumn

 

LISTEN TO - ASCOLTA














I dreamt about a life 
completely another life 
a life without the vultures and the mess 

I don’t know if I’ll try 
to change again my life 
I’ve done it many times without result 

As a silver plate oh oh it comes the autumn 
it’s because the faith oh oh is like the ocean 
we are only crumbles in the wind 
every end can make us again free 

And this is the last night 
of the summer and the light 
is going to lose the ancestral fight 

In this change I risk to find 
another time to cry 
If I will not be able to rise 

A s a silver plate oh oh it comes the autumn 
it’s because the faith oh oh is like the ocean 
we are only crumbles in the wind 
every end can make us again free 

Alban Elfed 2026

1 commento:

Daniel ha detto...

Come su un piatto d'argento arriva l'autunno

Ho sognato una vita
completamente un'altra vita
una vita senza avvoltoi e senza caos
Non so se proverò
a cambiare ancora la mia vita
l'ho fatto tante volte senza risultato
Come su un piatto d'argento oh oh arriva l'autunno
è perché la fede oh oh è come l'oceano
siamo solo briciole nel vento
ogni fine può renderci ancora liberi
E questa è l'ultima notte
dell'estate e la luce
sta per perdere l'antica lotta
In questo cambiamento rischio di trovare
ancora una volta un motivo per piangere
se non riuscirò a rialzarmi
Come su un piatto d'argento oh oh arriva l'autunno
è perché la fede oh oh è come l'oceano
siamo solo briciole nel vento
ogni fine può renderci ancora liberi