lunedì 16 settembre 2019

Sligo along the river

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1Ceb1KbHwpR
LISTEN TO - ASCOLTA 









There is a spider web
over Yeats' statue
does it mean poetry is going to die?

I read some poems
over Yeats' statue in Sligo
but I am going to cry

Sligo along the river 
is a travel in the poetry 
going from the ocean to the 
sacred Lough Gill 
with his words 

There is some little dust
over Yeats' statue
but it's clear here his words are still alive

So in the deep myself
I feel little hope
that someway the eternity exists

Boating on the Garavogue 
when sea becomes a lake 
and in front of me there is 
the little island he called 
Innisfree 

26th August 2019 Sligo, Ireland

1 commento:

Daniel ha detto...

Sligo lungo il fiume


C'è una ragnatela

sopra la statua di Yeats

significa che la poesia sta per morire?


Ho letto alcune poesie

sopra la statua di Yeats

a Sligo ma ho intenzione di piangere


Sligo lungo il fiume

è un viaggio nella poesia

andando dall'oceano

al sacro Lough Gill

con le sue parole


C'è un po 'di polvere

sopra la statua di Yeats

ma è chiaro qui che le sue parole sono ancora vive


Quindi nel profondo me stesso

sento un poco di speranza

che in qualche modo esista l'eternità


In barca sul Garavogue

quando il mare diventa un lago

e davanti a me c'è l

a piccola isola che chiamò

Innisfree